Expenses & Payments
The tuition rate for Columbia Adventist Academy covers instruction and essential school services such as textbooks, student association fees, yearbook, guidance and counseling services, media center use, computer services, graduation fees, and medical/student accident insurance.
|Annual Tuition Rate|
The annual tuition can be divided into 10 or 12 equal payments (EFT Plans only). The first payment is due at or before registration in August. The final payment will be due in May or July depending on your payment plan.
Options for Homeschool Students
Homeschool students who are not pursing a diploma from CAA but would like to augment their education by enrolling in individual classes may apply for admission to CAA by emailing HomeschoolAdmissions@CAAschool.org. The tuition rate for home school students is $1,500 per class.
- EFT Payment Plan: This is a monthly automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings bank account. 10 and 12 month options are available. CAA's preferred plan!
- Monthly Automatic Credit Card Payments: CAA can automatically process monthly credit card payments.
- One payment in full on or before registration. (3% cash discount, 2% credit card discount)
Additional fees may be required for activities not included in tuition. These additional fees may include:
- Varsity/Junior varsity sports
- Field trips
- Extracurricular activities
- Testing fees (PSAT, SAT, ACT)
- Credit by examination fees
|Class Dues (Fixed & required at registration)||$100||$100||$100||$100|
*Class dues are $50 if paid prior to June 1.
A specific listing of additional fees will be provided at the beginning of the school year.