Columbia Adventist Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally made available to students. The academy makes no discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, applications for admissions, scholarship or financial aid programs and extracurricular athletic programs.
Financial Aid Forms
- Student Handbook 2014-2015
PDF File, 985.6 KB
Each application will be considered carefully by the Admissions Committee. The following must be completed before the committee will be able to make a decision:
- Submit a completed application form
- Give recommendation forms to a pastor and a teacher and
ask them to complete those forms and forward them to CAA.
(this is not necessary for students completing 8th grade at Meadow Glade Elementary, Riverside Elementary, and Kelso-Longview Elementary)
- Students desiring to attend the school may be subject to placement tests.
Current students will complete a re-application each school year. Students attending CAA on a probationary status due to academics, behavior, or attendance will be reviewed for probationary compliance at regular intervals. Those students not meeting the terms of their probationary status are subject to consequences up to and including a requirement to withdraw from school.
Registration is held during the summer for new and returning students. For those requesting financial aid, the financial aid deadlines must be met to be considered.
New students must present the following items before registration can be completed:
- Transcripts from previous schools. Class standing will be based on an evaluation of the student's official transcript by the registrar.
- Students entering grade 9 must provide verification of completion of 8th grade.